15-Minute Phone Call Consultation
15-Minute Phone Call Consultation – What to Expect
Dr. Jacqui Pariset’s Omnia Health in Denver is all about building relationships. That’s why we encourage new potential patients to schedule a 15-Minute Phone Call Consultation! Watch the video on this page and meet Gia McCloskey-Jurevich, NP. As an experienced nurse practitioner she will clearly explain what to expect in our initial phone call.
Complete the Form Below to Make an Appointment!
Our goal in this conversation is to answer your questions, learn a bit about your health history and concerns, and find out if we’re a fit! On this call, we make sure you understand what Functional Medicine is and if it might be helpful to you.
Functional medicine requires a certain level of commitment to be effective. That’s why we’ll briefly discuss some or all of these topics during our first call:
- Lifestyle – What are the lifestyle choices that may be impacting your wellbeing?
- Nutrition – What does your diet look like, and what’s hindering, what’s helping?
- Sleep – Are you getting enough? What role does sleep play in your health?
- Stress Management – What impact is stress having on your mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing?
- In-Depth Testing – We test, we don’t guess. We’ll explain how we use data to find the best ways to help you feel better and address once and for all, whatever you’ve been struggling with.
- Program Costs – We don’t accept insurance so we’ll review what your wellness investment will be.
Watch and Learn!
Watch the video and meet our Nurse Practitioner, Gia McCloskey-Jurevich, NP as she explains what to expect in our initial complimentary phone call.
Health Tips & Functional Medicine News
Check out the latest articles on our blog to stay up to date on what’s new in Functional Medicine
Complete this form to schedule your free 15 minute phone call with our Nurse Practitioner.
- Our Nurse Practitioner will call you on the date and time you select.
- If you would rather come in for this appointment, please call the office at 720-229-4809 to let us know.
- If you don’t see a date or time that works for you, please give us a call and we are happy to accommodate your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: When you submit this form you agree to receive our marketing emails. You can opt out any time. If you prefer NOT to receive our emails, do NOT fill out this form and simply call this phone number instead. We always respect your privacy. Call: 720-229-4809