Our deep-dive approach can improve gut health, resolve migraines, eliminate toxic metals and give you back the vitality you’ve been missing for far too long!
Overview & Cost:
Are you grappling with a chronic health issues like IBS, headaches and migraines, chronic fatigue, and chronic reflux? If you’re ready to face these life-long issues head on, we’re here to help. We start with a deep-dive assessment – including more than 10 hours of consultation. Omnia staff members team up with you to identify and resolve nagging health concerns, create your personalized health plan, and help you put your plan into action.
How long are you willing to live with chronic fatigue, Type-2 diabetes, chronic reflux, or migraines?
By the time you find us, you’ve likely explored many options for addressing these chronic and other miserable health issues. But the reality is, most chronic issues rarely go away on their own. You didn’t get to this point in your life overnight and chronic issues don’t go away overnight. Traditional medicine can be good but has its limitations. Functional medicine takes the parts of traditional medicine that DO work and blends it with alternative tactics and a more engaging, interactive approach to solve chronic problems.
Our Essentials Program is a team-based approach that evaluates your health history, lifestyle factors, and current health challenges. Many people have used this program to address ongoing issues such as:
- Allergies, food allergies and sensitivities
- Autoimmune diseases including: arthritis, Hashimoto’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Biotoxin illnesses (mold illness)
- Chronic reflux
- Coronary artery disease
- Fatigue and feeling “foggy”
- Gastrointestinal (GI) issues including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), small intestinal bacteria overgrowth (SIBO), and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Headaches and migraines
- Heavy-metals toxicity
- Metabolic diseases including Type 2 diabetes
- Weight management challenges
We understand how frustrating it can be to bounce from medication to medication and doctor to doctor in hopes of solving a persistent health issue. There are no magic cures and we can’t help everyone but we are very proud of the fact that many of our patients are pleasantly surprised at what a thoughtful, methodical, proven healthcare action plan can do to reduce or eliminate chronic problems.
“Autoimmune disease, inflammatory bowel disease, chronic headaches, and biotoxin illnesses (mold illness) are examples of chronic problems requiring a team approach to be defeated.”
You’re not alone on this journey. This is NOT the traditional doctor/patient relationship where you hand over your money and the doctor talks for 10-15 minutes, then writes you a prescription. We take the time to discover the underlying issues contributing to your issues.
We are truly your partners in health. And… it’s a two way street. We listen – you talk. We educate – you practice. We investigate – you discover. We encourage – you act. We’re here for your ongoing support to implement your health plan and resolve these chronic health issues for the last time. Together, we’ll get you to the level of health and vitality you deserve.
How Do You Know This Approach Will Solve Your Chronic Health Issues?
Every human body is absolutely unique so everyone will have different levels of results. There are not absolutes in healthcare other than this one… If you do nothing, your condition most likely will NOT improve and may possibly progress to a very uncomfortable or dangerous level.
The people that have the most success with our programs are those that have had enough of the healthcare run around and the pharmaceutical quick fixes. The people who walk out of our office feeling better are the ones who make a commitment to themselves and their families to do whatever it takes to resolve healthcare issues that CAN be resolved.
If you are done guessing, tired of popping pills and ready to make the lifestyle and nutritional changes necessary to give your body a fighting chance, then please continue reading!
Cost: There is no COST but there IS an INVESTMENT:
The real cost you are facing is the cost of doing nothing. Most of our patients come to us because they place a high value on their physical, mental, and emotional well being. The investment our patients make pays them back in more energy, a more rewarding life, and a healthier lifestyle.
Investment: We require a one-time payment of $2799. That fee does not include lab tests. Payment plans are available.
Your Essentials Program 7-Point Strategy
Functional medicine requires a team effort. It’s not a quick fix but it is a long-term solution for many of the chronic diseases our patients are facing. The following 7-steps are crucial to your success. Your level of commitment to learning and growing as well as a certain amount of self-reflection will greatly effect your level of success. We strongly recommend all of our patients follow the plan, listen to the guidance and welcome the gentle nudges we provide to push you in the direction of a healthier and more energetic life.
1. INTIAL CONSULTATION – During this 75-minute discussion, we’ll evaluate your health history, ask about your current concerns, and help you clarify your ultimate health goals. Our patients often comment about the in-depth nature of this one-on-one discussion with one of our Institute of Functional Medicine certified practitioners. This is a big difference from the typical 15-minute doctor discussion!
2. ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL LAB TESTING AND DIAGNOSTIC PANEL – Here at Omnia Health, we test – we don’t guess. Functional lab testing helps to evaluate your health on a cellular level. These test results give us vital insight and data on your individual health. Functional tests are different from traditional tests, because they help us identify the root causes of your health challenges.
For example, our extensive diagnostic panel evaluates inflammatory markers, heart health, nutrient status, hormone balance, metabolic markers, toxin markers, metals, and more. Further testing recommendations are personalized and may include stool, urine or saliva tests, depending on your specific signs and symptoms.
Note that lab tests are NOT included in the program fee. We have arranged for our patients to pay lab pricing directly, with no surcharges from Omnia. Click to visit the FAQs page to learn more about lab testing and fees.
3. YOUR CASE REVIEW AND PERSONALIZE HEALTH PLAN – In this 60-minute appointment, you’ll meet with an Omnia health provider to review your lab results and your personalized health plan. Typically, the health plan addresses nutrition, necessary supplements to address underlying issues, relevant medication changes, and lifestyle recommendations such as sleep habits, weight management, exercise recommendations, and stress management.
4. THREE FOLLOW UP VISITS – ONE HOUR EACH – During your three 60-minute appointments, we’ll review your progress and challenges. We’re your health partners and your accountability team. This means patting you on the back to recognize progress – as well as holding your feet to the fire, if necessary. Also, while most of our patients live in metro Denver, many are out-of-town. And some don’t live in Colorado! For your three follow-up visits (and health coaching, noted below), we can meet via our telemedicine technology.
5. SIX HOURS OF HEALTH COACHING – Certified in functional medicine health coaching, our health coaches guide you to put your personalized health plan into action. Thanks to a healthy dose of motivation and inspiration, you can stay on track and start seeing results.
6. EMAIL SUPPORT – The Omnia Health team is here to answer your questions and address your concerns when you need us.
7. ACCESS TO MEDICAL – GRADE PROFESSIONAL SUPPLEMENTS – After extensive research, we only recommend the best supplements for you, which support your personalized health plan.